Thursday, January 14, 2010

Etsy Finds - DK Jewels

Etsy Artist Bio
My name is Krystle. AND I LOVE BEADS! Oh wait this isn't a beads anonymous meeting. woops.

Shades gemstone line necklace



I am a 27 yr old stay at home mom to 3 rambunctious kiddlets . I have One girl and 2 boys. I have been married to my husband and love of my life for nearly 9 years.

Ivory lace victorian heart necklace



I have been beading in one form or another since I was a child. I am inspired by Vintage items, oriental artwork, southwestern fashion nature or maybe just a color combination I saw on a cereal box.

Leaves Falling in your hair bobby pin trio


I Love to create things, ANYTHING. I paint, update old furniture I find at flea markets, make soap, make hair bows, paper crafts you name it! I'm not happy if I can't make something.

We Survive Breast cancer awareness bracelet


You can see more of this artist work at http://www.etsy.com/shop/dkjewels

Till tomorrow ...keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She has the best attitude, and best name for a beader : ) !! Pretty, pretty things. Keep up the good work!

Licia said...

One of my favorite artists and a lovely person to get to know!

Krystle said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful feature. I am truly blessed and honored!
Amy thnaks so much for the comment. Many blessings!
Krytsle
www.dkjewels.etsy.com

EyeDesire said...

Beautiful work! I love those bobby pins!

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with this artist when I read her bio "My name is Krystle. AND I LOVE BEADS! Oh wait this isn't a beads anonymous meeting. woops." Knew she had to be part of our blog !

Post a Comment