Thursday, January 21, 2010

Etsy Artist Bio

I am a mixed media artist from Southern California. Besides one- of- a - kind pins and pendants, ( my Common Cents and Wise Words jewelry) I also create collages, assemblages, unique book objects, handmade paper and zines. As text is an important element in my art, my jewelry with a message is very much related to my other creative work. To see my other work which I sell in galleries go to my website: elenamarysiff.com Noah Erenberg is my adult son who is an excellent artist. He is challenged with autism and I have a section of my shop devoted to some of his work.


2010 Desk Top Calendar 1 original art unique binding


OUR UNIVERSE Hans Christian Andersen print on professional photo paper by Noah Erenberg


THE LOCKET LADY a pendant with locket

 
VINTAGE VIBE MAGNET OR PIN

 
You can see more of this artist work at  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ElenaMary


Till tomorrow ...keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

3 comments:

Leslie Sirag said...

Go Elena Mary!

elena mary siff said...

Thanks much Tina! Your Daily Muse News is a super blog and so appreciate this feature! Elena

Anonymous said...

Very honored to have you Elena, thank you for commenting and I hope you will visit often !

Post a Comment