Friday, February 19, 2010

For those who have been following my blog know I am in the mist of making some major changes in my house and studio, this tutorial struck me a goldmine of possibilities !

When we first moved into this house 10 years ago, my youngest was a mere 9 years old, I can remember her running into the bedroom already decorated with those crazy glow in the dark stars all over the ceiling, what I could have done with this tutorial !

I have always wanted one of those cool rooms with the clouds and night scenes all over the ceiling ... now I can share with you all one way to achieve this great look !


 
For the full tutorial, pop over to decoupaged ceiling and as always, if you use this tutorial, please send me pictures !


Till tomorrow ..keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

2 comments:

Amy Taylor said...

STUNNING ideas! I hope you'll post your redecorated house! Perhaps you'll give me courage to venture out a bit more with mine!

EyeDesire said...

Wow, look at those birds!!!

My hubby and I are in process of remodeling our house too, and it is a long process - major items probably will be done by contractors, but all bathrooms are done my my hubby. Me? Although I enjoy tiling, painting, etc., I decorated the bathroom when he finished them. lol

Post a Comment