Saturday, February 27, 2010

Artist Bio: My name is Deborah Barron, and I am a self-taught metalsmith. All that you see here is my fault. I thought of the design, and set about making it from raw materials.


I choose to use natural stones and precious metals to create something that I hope will be unique and timeless. My favorite tools are my torch and many hammers. Of course, I can't resist pretty rocks.



Jewelry made exclusively by hand. Each original design is forged and fabricated from precious metal sheet and wire.


Traditional metalsmithing techniques are combined with carefully chosen natural stones and pearls.


Each and every piece of jewelry is made by hand one at a time, and so even designs that I may choose to make again will have slight variations.




You can see more of this artist work at http://www.etsy.com/shop/barrondesignstudio
Till tomorrow ... keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness - beautiful!! Thank you for sharing Deborah's work with us.

Post a Comment