Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fruit of the Earth Necklace

Artist wrote : Do you ever imagine what the world would look like if you took it, sphere in hand and sliced it all the way through and just looked at all the layers...Sorta like those pictures they drew in your grade school geography text book with the molten lava core and the layers of rock and soil.


 I found this Crazy Lace Agate pendant to be an eye stopper, the use of oxidized silver really bring your attention to this awesome stone. I also loved her use of twisted metal and the one well placed flower to be the perfect setting for the bail, in my opinion this would be a piece well worth owing!





You can see more of this artish work at http://www.etsy.com/shop/corybethy

1 comments:

CreatedWithFire Studios said...

Corybethy said...
**blush** Thank you Tina! I wish I could take credit for that stone but it was a really lucky find! Hard for me to let it go =)

November 7, 2009 11:42 AM

Post a Comment