Saturday, January 9, 2010

I like to keep all my tutorials and information in nice little groupings on my PC (and backup drive), almost all have been converted to PDF formatting. I use it a lot for my day job (finance ...yup left brain, right brain kind of person) and the how to section. Try it out, you might find something you like !

PDF is Portable Document Format that was created by Adobe Systems in 1993 for desktop publishing use. Readers for many platforms are available, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit, Preview, Xpdf, Evince, Okular, and KPDF. Most PDF readers are generally use for free.


PDFoo.com boast that it can provide the largest free resources of PDF files, all based on popular topics and most search by people.

Till tomorrow ..keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

0 comments:

Post a Comment