Artist profile ; Jenny Comstedt : Who is Jenny? Well somedays even I don't know :-) In short I am:
- a mother to a daughter born 2001
- wife to Martin (married since 1999)
- Swedish - English is only my second language and I will provide you with mis-spelling and horrible grammar from time to time! I think you will understand most of what I am trying to say anyway ;-)
- a high-school principal at the same school that I attended myself - circle of life is not always so large...
- a book-lover, Preferrably thick paper-backs.
- a knitter
- a beader
- a cross-stitcher
- a polymer clayer
I first made contact with Polymer Clay (PC) about 10 years ago when I bought some Cernit-clay and a book with how to do minatures. I soon found out that scuplting was not my cup of tea so I sort of left the business and put away the box with clay. While I was on maternity-leave with my daughter 2001-2003 I found the box with clay and started searching the web for projects with clay that didn't involve sculpting ;-)