Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ginny Henley's name came up on one of my Yahoo Group chats and I said... yup this one is going on the blog ! She works with metal, resin, polymer clay and beads, some really amazing work !

Oh her flickr page, she has these amazingly cute fish ornaments, now that is something I would have never thought of making ! I may have to give it a try, mine would have to be a Koi, love those cute little guys !




 She also does some great jewelry :








 You can see more of her work at her website.

Till tomorrow ... keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

7 comments:

Ginny Henley said...

Happy holidays to all and a hearty thank you to Tina for featuring my art. I would like to make one correction please. The fish with the yellow face and turquoise fins was made by my muse, Ellen Kelsey of Arlington, Texas. She has inspired me with her polymer clay creatures for many years and will have her own Flickr page soon. Be sure to watch for it.

Unknown said...

FABULOUS WORK, Ginny! Quite an array of textures and colors, LOVE IT!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I agree with amy... you do have a great variety of textures and colors. Your pieces are exciting to look at! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ginny is amazing! I especially like the natural history look of the beetles on woodgrain bracelet.
But those fishes are so endearing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ginny for the correction ! We can not wait to see more of her and YOUR work, so fun and great to look at !

Melek granado said...

I'm trying to break into polymer clay, and Ginny, your amazing work is just the inspiration I need, I love your work!!

Ginny Henley said...

Thanks for the kind comments. I am back in Texas after spending ten days on the farm in Arkansas. My fish have all moved elsewhere and it is a little lonely here, so I have to get back in the studio after I wash the mud and cow droppings off my car and dog. Happy New Year.

Post a Comment