Sunday, December 13, 2009

See Poll Questions to the left at the top of the page ................

I am so thrilled to see Your Daily Muse News now has over 50 followers ! Thank you to each and everyone of you ! I especially love when you make comments on my post, it shows me if I am keeping things interesting !

Here is where I need some feed back, we already have interviews every Monday and with the flood of interviews I am getting back I maybe going to 2 times a week .... thought ? Also, is there any other questions you would like to have me ask?

I am still planning on showcasing fantastic artist found on Etsy, ArtFire, 1000 Markets, Fliker and the web, I love sharing all the wonderful items I find! Is there anything that I have not yet covered that you would like to see showcased?

Would you be interested in tutorials and art news from the web and other people blogs? I come across everything from wacky and wild to business tips on my daily searches... would this be of interest? 

I want to thank everyone that has asked me to to do a "me" spotlight , I do plan to "interview" myself but as it is, this may not come till after the holiday.

If you prefer not to answer directly on this blog, just drop me an email !

Thank you again and Monday's interview is with Jill DeCrenza of Moonlight Beadwork, she specializes in handmade jewelry - beading, steampunk and mixed media. I think you are really going to love her work !

Till then ...keep creating !
Tina aka Daily Muse

2 comments:

Lisa Crone said...

Great site! Love the concept and the look of your blog!! Can't wait to see what is next! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank Lisa, always enjoy the input, keep reading and tell all your friends, we havesome great things coming up for the new year !

Post a Comment